IN "INTERNET" BRANCH E-BANKNIG YOU CAN FIND THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Open accounts in different currencies,
- See history of your accounts for the different periods.
- Look at your deposits,
- Open New Deposits on fixed term and flexible.
- View the history of the loan contracts (term, installment, interest rate, etc.).
- Perform currency exchanges in various currencies,
- Look at the exchange rate.
- Within BKT,
- Within Kosovo.
6. CREDIT CARD
- Advance payment from credit card in your checking account,
- Card liability payment,
- Historical activities of your card,
- Submit application for new credit card.
7. DEBIT CARD
- Information on your debit cards,
- Connection of debit card with more than one account in Euro,
- Submit application for new debit card.
The e-banking registration procedure is as follows:
1. Click the button "Branch Online" top right and then click the "Register Now",
2. Enter your personal number CIF (Refer to information),
3. Fill your debit or credit card details (put last 4 digits of your card and PIN)
On your mobile number provided to the bank you will receive an SMS that contains a password that can be used only once and within 2 min. If this password is not used within that time it becomes invalid and the above procedure should be performed from the beginning.
Password that comes in the mobile will be used to logon and then must follow the following steps:
4. Choose a password that will be used to enter the “Online Branch",
5. Select digital stamp.
If you do not know your personal bank number (CIF) call Contact Center 038 666 666 to obtain it. If you have not signed Individual Service Contract Agreement (ISCA) with the bank a notification message will appear during registration. To sign this document, you must visit a BKT branch where you have opened your account.